Haiyan Wang keynoted at the 71st CFA Institute Annual Conference with a presentation entitled “China and India 2025: Changing Dynamics”
Some of the topics she discussed in her hour-long presentation last May 13 include:
- The global economic tilt to emerging Asia
- What lies ahead for China
- The Belt and Road Initiative: Hype, opportunities, and challenges
- What lies ahead for India
Click to watch the video and take a look at the event photos below:
Learn more about the event here.
Haiyan Wang is managing partner of the China India Institute, a Washington, D.C. based research and advisory organization with a focus on creating winning global strategies, organizations, and mindsets that leverage the transformational rise of emerging markets. She has also been an adjunct professor of strategy at INSEAD. Haiyan has been listed by Thinkers50 in “On the Guru Radar” and has been named a “new guru” by The Economic Times. She co-writes a regular column for Bloomberg Businessweek, blogs for Harvard Business Review, and is the co-author of three highly acclaimed books: The Silk Road Rediscovered: How Indian and Chinese Companies Become Globally Stronger by Winning in Each Other’s Markets, Getting China and India Right, and The Quest for Global Dominance.
Haiyan Wang’s speaking topics include:
- China 2020 – What Lies Ahead
- Cultivating a Global Mindset
- Global Trends and Game Changers
- Getting China and India Right
- Dragons and Tigers on the Global Stage—What It Means to You