Our China expert, Mr. Perkowski’s (Mr China) 2011 Predictions on China, which is picked up by Forbes.com and others. Jack predicts that:
- China’s economy will grow at a sustainable 9 percent in 2011
- Inflation will not be a problem in China and the Consumer Price Index (“CPI”) will stay below 3.5 percent.
- The renminbi will remain pegged to a basket of currencies and will appreciate by 7 percent to 6.1 yuan to the dollar by the end of 2011.
- The Shanghai Composite Index will increase by 25 percent to 3500 by the end of 2011
- 2011 will be a banner year for cross-border mergers and acquisitions between China and the United States and China and Europe
Below is Mr Perkowski’s article on creating a Chinese company: