Nearing the end of the year, let’s read what leadership speaker Robin Sharma thinks are the 100 of the best ideas to help you live a breathtakingly great life…
- Great to be successful. Even better to be kind.
- Being productive is an excellent vehicle for happiness.
- It doesn’t really matter what others think of you–only what you think of you.
- Do your work like it’s the most important work in the world. Because it is.
- A superb reputation takes years to build–and minutes to lose.
- There’s no point in being rich but sick.
- Adore your parents. You’ll miss them when they’re gone.
- If you’re not making things better you’re making things worse.
- Being optimistic and enthusiastic never goes out of style.
- Be on time if you can’t be there early.
- Remember that the only real failure is quitting too early.
- Smile more often. Your face will thank you.
- If you don’t understand people, you don’t understand business.
- Leadership’s not about a title but about a way of doing things.
- Eat less food, get more done.
- All elite achievers are obsessed with being the best.
- Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.
- Sweat the small stuff. Mastery is the result of 1000 tiny victories.
- Your fears are liars. Your doubts are traitors.
- Without a daily plan you’re lost in the woods.
- The world belongs to unreasonable people.
- Love your family like there’s no tomorrow because one day there won’t be.
Read the rest here at Robin’s blog: http://www.robinsharma.com/blog/11/100-reminders-about-whats-most-important/
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s leading experts on leadership and personal success. The author of 10 major international bestsellers including The Greatness Guide Series and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, his books have been published in over 40 countries – helping millions of people and organizations create extraordinary results. Celebrity CEOs, rock stars, top entrepreneurs and royalty have all embraced his work. As well as being a much sought-after speaker globally, Robin is also a widely respected CEO advisor having worked with Fortune 500 CEOs and leaders all over the world.
Robin is the CEO of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a global training firm with a simple mission: to help people Lead Without Title. Robin’s clients include GE, Nike, FedEx, NASA, Unilever, Microsoft, BP, IBM, The Harvard Business School and Yale University. In a recent independent survey of the world’s top leadership gurus by leadershipgurus.net, Robin appeared in the top 10 with Tom Peters, Jack Welch and John Maxwell. He is profiled regularly on leading international media such as CNN, MSNBC, BNN and the Biography Channel.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information or to book Robin to inspire your team / audience on leadership.