Dr. Anil Gupta, Professor of Strategy at the University of Maryland and INSEAD graduate business school, has recently co-wrote an article for Wall Street Journal, been listed and shortlisted in the Thinkers50 rankings, and he recently spoke at different events. Here is some media coverage on Anil Gupta:
1. Anil Gupta & Haiyan Wang, The Wall Street Journal (op-ed), Stay the Course on Investing in Asia, September 5, 2013:
2. Anil Gupta listed in the world’s “Thinkers50 India”:
3. Anil Gupta & Haiyan Wang shortlisted for “Thinkers50 2013 Distinguished Achievement Award” for “Global Solutions”:
4. Anil Gupta & Haiyan Wang gave an invited talk at Brookings Institution (“The Growing Economic Ties Between India and China”), August 7, 2013
5. Anil Gupta gave the annual Shoyama Lecture for Canada’s Ministry of Finance (“Asia’s Rise: Implications for Canada”), September 11, 2013
6. Anil Gupta spoke at the World Economic Forum – Summer Davos Summit, Dalian, China, Sep 11-13, 2013:
About Anil Gupta
Dr. Anil Gupta is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading experts on strategy and globalisation. He is currently the Professor of Strategy and Organization as well as Research Director at the Center for International Business Education & Research at The University of Maryland. He also serves as chief advisor to The China India Institute, a Washington DC-based research and consulting organization.
Dr. Gupta outlines how companies can leverage the market and the resource opportunities presented by the China and India phenomenon to achieve global dominance within their particular industries. He also talks about the key questions that business leaders must address in order to develop winning strategies to go global and to transform global presence into global advantage. He offers conceptual frameworks that business leaders can use to answer these questions.
Anil Gupta’s candid presentations on the global perspective and the realities of China and India are highly captivating, insightful and thought-provoking.