Andrew Grant has worked with world leaders in innovation to drive cultural change. An accomplished author, he has featured in global media and his educational programs and resources are used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Andrew Grant and his partner Dr Gaia Grant (PhD) (University of Sydney Business School) have spent 30 years travelling the world to look at creativogenic cultures, and why is it that some societies & companies seem to have raced ahead with innovation, while others appear to have been left behind. As a result, they have developed a CSI style board game to help teams diagnose their creativity, AND validated Innovation Climate Indicator (iCLi) to assess the innovation readiness so as to manage tension in executive teams embracing change, to ensure innovation can be sustainably implemented.
Andrew’s significant success comes from the fact that he is not only able to talk intelligently and engagingly about the important elements of creative thinking and innovation, but it is easy to see in everything he does. He is both globally minded and culturally fluent, resulting in sessions that are always relevant and sensitive to both the local mindset and diverse audiences.
Andrew has been featured in a number of international media including BBC and ABC TV along with commercial TV, Reuters, Harvard Business review, Fast Company and the Wall St Journal.
As an executive-level global culture consultant and facilitator, Andrew has been engaged by market innovation leaders to help create a culture of innovation including:
- Google: C-level & country managers for strategic team development (Asia).
- Nestle (sustainable solutions for emerging markets in Switzerland)
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (preparing the C-level Exec team & GMs for the future of the hospitality industry, Canada)
- Disney (creating compelling ideas for marketing, HK),
- Mercedes Benz (innovative brand positioning, China)
- Estee Lauder (reimagining regional retail models),
- Salesforce (looking at the future of marketing and the customer journey)
- UAE Prime Minister’s office (to help Dubai and the region develop future leaders in innovation) (DukeCE)
- Boeing – Leading and Recovering from Crisis (during Covid)
- Financial institutions (ANZ, AMP, Alipay, Allianz, Barclays, Citibank, Credit-Suisse, Daimler Financial Services, DeutscheBank, GoldmanSachs, NAB, S&P Global, Standard Chartered, UBS (assisting leaders with the tension change brings when dealing with changes to regulations).
- Duke University Corporate Education – Educator and facilitator
- YPO – top-ranked global facilitator recognized resource
In his role as a keynote speaker, Andrew has been in high demand internationally, including delivering keynotes at:
- Young Presidents’ Organisation (YPO) Global Edge & GLC ROW Conference (Aust) (Europe)
- Four Seasons Hotel International CEO Conference (Canada)
- The World Innovation Conference (France),
- TEDx (HK).
- HR Summit & HR Smart Workforce (Singapore)
- APEC CEO Summit & APEC University Leaders’ Forum (Vietnam)
- Innoday (Stockholm)
As a dynamic husband-and-wife team, Andrew can team up with his partner and co-author, Dr Gaia Grant, (PhD) Discipline of Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship |Sydney University Business School. Outside of their corporate work, Andrew and Gaia have also worked on breakthrough pro bono education projects across Asia, including designing educational material that has been targeted to reach over 25 million people in developing countries worldwide.
Outside of their corporate work, Andrew and Gaia have also worked on breakthrough pro bono education projects across Asia, including designing educational material that has been targeted to reach over 25 million people in developing countries worldwide.