Mark Millar leverages over 30 years global business experience to provide value for clients with informed and independent perspectives on their supply chain strategies.
Acknowledged as an engaging and energetic presenter, Mark Millar has been engaged by clients as Speaker, Moderator, MC or Conference Chairman at more than 400 corporate events, customer functions and industry conferences across 23 countries – he is renowned for delivering an impact that is professional, knowledgeable and memorable.
Author of “Global Supply Chain Ecosystems” commissioned and published by Kogan Page of London, Mark is a Visiting Lecturer at Hong Kong Polytechnic University and has delivered Guest Lectures at Georgia Tech (Atlanta), RMIT (Ho Chi Minh City) and SP Jain (Singapore & Dubai).
- “Pro’s to Know in Supply Chain” 2016
- “Asia’s Top 50 Influencers in Supply Chain and Logistics” 2015
- “Pro’s to Know, Supply Chain Providers” 2014
- “Chartered Fellowship” awarded by Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport 2010 “Supply Chain Thought Leader” Pro’s to Know 2009
- “One of the most Progressive People in World Logistics” 2008
- “Supply Chain Veteran” – Who’s Who of Supply Chain in Asia 2008
- “China Supply Chain 20: the Who, What and Why of China Supply Chain” 2007
- “Who’s Who Top 20 Power Players in Supply Chain Management in China” 2006